Emergency Response Team
- Develop and equip a full time Emergency Response Team for client when operating in hazardous terrain where local EMS response time is prolonged due to site location.
- Rose Medical Management LLC (RMM) will customize an emergency response team to the client’s specifications. This usually involves three Paramedics/High Angle, Confined Space Rescue Certified Personnel that are property credentialed in the project location's state. The Rescue personnel will also be trained to collect DOT urine drug screen as well as trained BAT collectors.
- These Emergency Response Teams (ERT) will be supervised by licensed medical doctors and have access to medical doctors associated with RMM that have extensive experience in emergency and wilderness medicine through our ERT command center.
- The ERT will be staged at the active remote worksite locations with the appropriate emergency and rescue equipment. One member of the team trained in high angle rescue will be stationed in the clinic and assist the provider during the day.
- The head of the ERT and the Medical Director will work and collaborate with the client’s project manager, superintendents, foremen, and safety personnel to provide optimal management of occupational and non-occupational emergency illnesses and injuries.
- RMM will provide all the appropriate emergency rescue equipment and emergency medical equipment for each vehicle and the main clinic.
- RMM will operate according to state medical regulations, DOT and OSHA regulations as well as Client’s corporate safety standards to provide all medical case management and oversight.